A Global Giving Movement
GivingTuesday is a global day of giving fueled by the power of social media and collaboration.
Celebrated on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving (in the U.S.) and the widely recognized shopping events Black Friday and Cyber Monday, GivingTuesday kicks off the charitable season, when many focus on their holiday and end-of-year giving.
One of the best ways to get involved is in your own community. We’ve created a directory to help you find organizations, charities, events and more in your own community.
Blue – 1st $25,000 Match
Gold – 2nd $25,000 Match
- Mater Dei’s #CrusadersGiving Tuesday Marathon is our biggest annual fundraising initiative.
- It’s an opportunity for our Crusader community to come together, join the global giving movement and promote philanthropy.
Tuesday, November 19, 2019
- #CrusaderGiving Tuesday Marathon during school hours
- #CrusadersGiving Campaign: midnight to 11:59 PM
What’s the goal?
- The goal is to have 100% student participation and to raise $100,000.
- Watch us run the #CrusadersGiving Tuesday Marathon on the Mater Dei Egger Stadium track (we will be streaming it live) or donate online anytime from any device.
How can I participate?
- By donating and encouraging other family members and friends to participate through email and social media.
- Students, faculty, staff and administration will join together to run 26.2 miles during the school day on November 19 to share our progress toward reaching our goal.
- Have Fun. Donate!
- You can donate online or pay onsite.
- Tell friends and family you donated and encourage them to do the same through email and posting on social media! We will offer prizes for individuals who help us promote our campaign through social media. Check out our #CrusadersGiving website to learn more!
- This is a one-day fundraising push. Every gift is an investment in the lives of current and future MDJDA and MDCHS students. We are raising money to upgrade our technology infrastructure and stadium turf. #TechandTurf
Can anyone participate?
- Yes, we want our entire community to participate. Thank you for helping us spread the word.